May 11, 2010

Field Trips, Continued!

Hello Friends,
   First, let me ask you to bear with me as I refine the layout of this site! I am attempting to make the look less cluttered, and may end up with a completely new template. The name and URL will remain the same, though, so don't think you are in the wrong place!
   I wrote previously about bringing some field trip ideas to you.
Instead of listing them in a post, I have put the list on a separate page.
To find the list, please look below the header where it says "Field Trip Ideas" and click on that link.
All but one of these are virtual field trips, in that the visit is via the internet, instead of in reality.
There are many lists online of these virtual field trip sites; I have combed through quite a few of them to find links that work, and those that I feel have a  substantial amount of information. I will add to the list as I find more good ideas.
   As always, I welcome your input, and invite you to share your field trip ideas, real or virtual, by leaving a comment on the Field Trip Idea page, or on this page.
   I hope all of you are having a wonderful week!
Share/Bookmark

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home